I’m turning 24 on Friday! Happy birthday to all my fellow pisces and snakes! A friend told me you have to be extra cautious during your zodiac year and that it’s good luck to wear anything red–which had me eyeing a cute little friendship bracelet by Marc Jacobs (#4).
Spring is just a month away, and this year cool blues, bright oranges and big, face-framing earrings are in. Below are a few things I might treat myself to for my birthday… that is, if things don’t get out of hand this weekend at the J.Crew factory sale in Lynchburg.
Yup! J.Crew and Madewell are having a huge 2-day sample sale at their factory in Lynchburg, VA from 8am-8pm on Saturday and 10am-6pm on Sunday. Want the address? email me at jennie (at) thehungrymuse.com and I’ll send you the details!
1) USB Key Ring by Swarovski ($130)
2) Pink Beanie by Top Shop ($24)
3) Soft Blue Leather Satchel by Cambridge Satchel ($190)
4) Red Bird Friendship Bracelet by Marc Jacobs ($38)
5) Hand Chain by Jacquie Aiche ($187)
6) Sparkled Vervain Chandeliers by Anthropologie ($180)
7) Tudor City Passport Holder by Kate Spade ($68)
8) Green Studio Beats by Dre ($299.95)
9) Taupe Ankle Boot by Vera Wang ($155.40)
10) Tamsin Classic Pumps by Loeffler Randall ($295)
11) Sparkle Gavender Nail Polish by Stockholm ($10)
12) Brazilliant Nail Polish by Essie ($8)
13) Eaudemoiselle Eau de Toilette by Givenchy ($65)
14) Fisheye Baby Camera by Lomography ($55)
15) The Vintage Tea Party Book ($29.95)
16) Heart Midi Ring by Free People ($18)
You may also like: