Need a quick breakfast that won’t pack the calories? Try truffled eggs and spinach with gruyere in a little coffee mug.
- 2 eggs (Discard the second egg yolk to cut 55 calories and 4.5 grams of fat)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp shaved gruyere
- 1 tsp of truffle oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Fill the mug with the spinach.
- Mix the eggs, salt, pepper, truffle oil, milk and 1 tbsp of gruyere in a bowl.
- Pour over the spinach and into the mug.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Take out the mug and mix the eggs and spinach together.
- Microwave for another 45 seconds.
- Top with the 2nd tbsp of gruyere, and enjoy!
Have a great weekend. 🙂